Our Core Values
Our core values define who we are and resonate though every business activity and interaction we have with our clients. When a client chooses to start the process of building a relationship with our firm, they can expect to find the following qualities typical to their experience in dealing with us.
- Expertise: Moseley Investment Management has been in continuous operation for more than 25 years. Our president, Susan Moseley, C.I.M.A. has over thirty-five years of investment experience, and our firm has over fifty years cumulative experience as well as numerous relevant certifications. Our staff of expert professionals includes a dedicated in-house economist. We are poised to offer unparalleled levels of quality analysis and advice.
- Integrity: As fiduciaries, our standards are to always put the clients best interest first. Our firm was established to provide a safe haven for clients to receive conflict free advice.
- Compassion: We consider our clients as an extension of our own family. We care for them deeply, and as such, expect the relationship to endure for many years. It is not unusual for a client to experience some kind of personal crisis during their time with us such as death of a loved one or divorce. Events such as these carry with them unforeseen financial implications and Moseley Investment Management is here to provide both practical guidance and emotional support. We will treat your situation with kindness, understanding, patience and care.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in everything we do. That means continuously monitoring markets and remaining cutting edge with our investments processes. We believe our level of vigilance and nimbleness differentiate us.
- Service: Our job is to manage your money, but our passion is building relationships. The level of service we deliver clearly reflects how invested we are in the relationships we have with our clients.
- Confidentiality: We want to foster a comfortable and secure environment in which you feel able to speak openly about personal information regarding your finances, family, and goals. You can feel confident knowing that this information will never be disclosed without your permission. Our commitment to your confidentiality enables us to earn your trust - the foundation of all successful relationships.